17 July 2008

Happiness

I just was sitting here at work and realizing that I am actually very happy right now, so I thought I'd write it down for those times I forget to be happy. Why am I happy today? Well, why not? Yesterday was fabulous - I woke up early, remembered to water the lawn while getting ready for work, got to work early, left work early, and went kayaking in Lake Sammammish with my family & friends. Today I slept in half an hour later, was able to drive Dan to/from the dentist so he could be in time for his work group going to see the new Batman movie, and tonight I get to tutor and play volleyball. I'm listening to a capella music while I work. The sky is cloudy, but expected to clear up for this weekend. Life is good.

1 comment:

valaasb said...

Happiness is wonderful, and I am glad that life is good for you!

I woke up once and was filled with such powerful happiness that I could have been a Disney character and the birds singing outside would come in and dress me.