02 August 2008

One for Two

Today's dinner contained two experiments. First, I tried making hamburgers. I never knew a hamburger could get so small. And black. Dan tried tasting it, but I had to start over with new burgers. Second, I tried making homemade horseradish. I pulled up one of our horseradish roots, trimmed off the leaves, washed the root and it in the blender with a couple tablespoons of vinegar. Dan devoured it and is looking forward to using the last of it on his sandwich Monday.

One for two isn't bad, right?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad your horseradish turned out well but sorry your hamburgers didn't.

BTW you got number 7 and 8 backwards.

MarieC said...

You mean burgers don't have to come pre-formed from the store? ;-) Who knew! Ha ha!

We're off to the Sandpiper in the a.m. Hooray!