27 November 2008

Turkeys Float.

For some reason that is highly amusing at 1:18 in the morning. Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for:

Heavenly Father
Dan
Mom & Dad
Brothers & Sisters
Mom-in-law & Dad-in-law
Brothers-in-law & Sisters-in-law
Nieces!
And more Family
Friends
Grandma & Grandpa's Piano
A Job
Vacation Days
Books
More Books
Puzzles
Life
Health
Sunshine
Apples
Math
Photographs
Telephones
Evergreen Trees
Fires
Roasted Marshmallows
Sandpiper
Cookbooks
My Sunday School Class
Sidewalks
Hospitals
Brightly Colored Leaves
Hydrangeas
Tomatos
Quilts
Spiced Cider
Laughs

That's all I could type before I had to go turn off the water in the sink - where the turkey is floating.

1 comment:

aubreyannie said...

hee hee. love your list. i did a turkey for the first time ever {it turned out AMAZING} but the whole raw turkey with legs and wings and me rubbing veggie oil all over him really grossed me out. really.