31 January 2012

I love my pharmacist

This past week hasn't exactly been the best. Not the worst week ever, but the combination of kidney stones and the medications used to treat them made the whole week a rather unpleasant one.

One bright spot has been my pharmacist. It probably doesn't say great things about my health, but my pharmacist now recognized me and pulls out my prescriptions by the time I get to the front of the pickup line. She also keeps track of what is wrong with me and asks about how I'm feeling.

All of this is good customer service and probably good pharmacy practice to see if the medications are working correctly, right? Well, today she went the extra mile - she noticed that the prescription refills I phoned in through the automated system had originally come from my ER doctor, and she sent them to the urologist instead. Thank goodness!

Update - and when my doctor only refilled one prescription, my pharmacist made sure to tell me that generic Aleve is the same medication in a smaller dose, so I could have something even if it wasn't the prescription strength. Great pharmacist, once again!

3 comments:

JennyW said...

A good pharmacist can make a huge difference! I still remember the one I had in Sandy—he was great :)

thanida said...

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. 
คาสิโน

dokdok said...

• กำจัดขน
• กระตุ้นการผลิตคอลลาเจนชูกระชับผิวหน้า (Tightening) หายไปริ้วรอยช่วยทำให้ผิวเรียบเนียน
• รอยหลุมสิวตื้นขึ้นแล้วก็รูขุมขนกระชับขึ้นผิวหน้าละเอียดแล้วก็เรียบเนียน
• รักษาสิวอักเสบรอยแดงจากสิวหรือเส้นเลือดฝอยที่แตกต่างจากปกติ
• ลดความหมองคล้ำผิวกระจ่างขาวสวยใสมองดูอ่อนกว่าวัย
• กำจัดเส้นโลหิตขอดแล้วก็เส้นเลือดฝอย
• รักษาเส้นโลหิตขอดเล็กๆได้โดยไม่ต้องเสียเวล่ำเวลาผ่าตัด ไม่ต้องนอนพัก แต่ว่าบางทีอาจจำต้องทำต่อเนื่องกันหลายทีก็เลยจะได้ผลลัพธ์ที่ดี

เลเซอร์ขนขา
เลเซอร์รักแร้
เลเซอร์บิกินี
เลเซอร์ กำจัดขนหน้า
เลเซอร์ กำจัดขน รักแร้