04 January 2012

No Pictures

Just in case anyone is looking for fun pictures of the holidays, I didn't take any. Well, I didn't take any with my own camera. I did take a bunch of the Utah family ice skating (after making it around the rink once, I grabbed a camera and used it as an excuse to stay on the sidelines). The only picture I have from the whole trip is the family photo that was emailed out:


And we went to a work holiday party, where they supposedly took pictures of us - I don't have those yet either.
(Note to self - pester Dan to find out where we get the holiday party pictures.)

And we went to a great New Year's Eve party, where I again didn't take pictures with my camera, but there was a photo booth! Hello, awesome party idea! So, I pulled these from the slide show of the photo booth pics to prove that Dan and I have a social life. I love the third one - it's so typical.

1 comment:

aubreyannie said...

ha! i'm so glad you guys came to the party and LOVED the pictures of you and dan. the third one made me laugh out loud because you told me that had happened. hilarious!!