08 April 2008

Pick Up the Nearest Book...

Thanks Beth (my awesome sister-in law at The Carver Crew) for my very first tag! Let's see, how did it go?

1. Pick up the nearest book (with at least 123 pages)

2. Turn to page 123.

3. Find the 5th sentence.

4. Post the next three sentences.

5. Tag 3 people.

"It's the stone possessed by ancient sages such as Thales of Miletus, Pythagoras, Homer, Parmenides, Ptolemy, Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle, as well as all their disciples who followed them in their schools and secret societies. Never since then have human beings made such a great effort to explain the world. Our time, however, is dark and rotten, and dominated by fear and superstition, hunger and poverty, disease and death."

Three people - I don't think I've told three people about this blog yet... Um, I would tag Aubrey, Jenny, and Maria. Now I just have to remember to make sure they all know this blog exists. :)

1 comment:

aubreyannie said...

lovely. thanks, jules. i already did mine! and i will post it in a few days..