04 June 2008

Pre-Vacation

Before going on vacation, I worked really really hard. Not at my job - at the house! Room by room we picked up, put away, dusted, vacuumed, scrubbed, wiped, polished, and organized. If I wasn't so tired so late at night (early in the morning) I would be bursting with pride!




BEDROOM






BATH ROOMS






KITCHEN












UPSTAIRS
















GUEST ROOM
















ROOMS where I put all the stuff that I didn't want sitting out in all the other rooms















The YARD was a bit imperfect after the thunderstorm, but the rhodedendrons were still blooming














LIVING ROOM

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your house was beautiful! I love your living room!! And the upstairs room!! And that towel thing you did is awesome :)
btw I have a lovely pic of te front of your house somewhere on my compy.

aubreyannie said...

oooh! aaah! your house is lovely. i love how you laid out towels on the guest beds. and i love your living room! what a pretty hutch! i can't wait to see it in real life!

JennyW said...

Yea! The living room looks awesome! I'm so glad it all got pulled together :) Love you and miss you.