09 June 2008

Vacation Day 6 - Around Home

The sixth day of vacation was one of my in-laws' favorites. I guess I'm glad we saved the good stuff for the end. A couple of us (myself included) stayed behind to babysit while the brothers took their parents to visit Microsoft campus.


They were able to get visitor passes so that they could see the offices, and then they headed to the Microsoft Visitor Center (which I didn't even know existed). They ate lunch at the cafeteria too.

Then we piled into cars and headed over to my mom's house for a yummy salmon dinner. Six years ago, when I got married, my mom had Dan's family over for a salmon dinner. His brothers remember it so well that they have even told their wives about it. (Yes, I'm bragging that my mom makes an awesome salmon dinner.) Back to the present...we ate and talked and basically had a good time.


Then the after dinner entertainment began. Just kidding - the little munchkins played piano and it was pretty entertaining. :)





And once again, the end of the day is a little fuzzy in my memory - I think we may have ended the day playing games, or at least just hanging out all together before we went home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My babies are sooooo cute :) Of course I'm biased. BUt the dinner was amazing, the salmon practically melted in my mouth! SO good! And I love the pic of all of us around the table, its awesome :)