18 December 2008

I looked out the window

And what did I see?


I don't think that white stuff is popcorn!

We usually get snowfall once a year in the Seattle area; this year it is snowing twice in one week, and we still expect more snow this weekend!

The good news is that we are not expecting a white Christmas. The weather is supposed to warm up enough to melt everything so that we can spend the day with family. The bad news is that the combination of snow, ice, freezing temperatures, and lots of hills means that we're not going anywhere anytime soon.

1 comment:

Zanne said...

I love how NOT having a white Christmas is the good news! I have enjoyed not having snow up until December this year in Utah. Did you hear that Vegas closed school for a snow day this week? First time since 1979 is what I heard.