23 April 2010

A little late

It's a little late for me to complain to the restauraunt, but I just noticed this... Last July I spent under $10 on my lunch at the Azteca in Southcenter. The service was really poor - very, very slow even when the place wasn't busy, and the food wasn't that good either. So I left a $1.50 tip on my credit card bill - it was between 15-20%, so I wasn't being really stingy, just not super generous. But they rung it up as a $2.00 tip. Really? They'd lie, cheat, and steal for 50 cents? Lame.

Okay, vent over. I feel better.

2 comments:

Sarah M said...

Wow! I can't believe a restaurant would do that! I need to compare my receipts and credit card bills more consistently.

JennyW said...

Arg! That reminds me to compare receipts with what's been charged ... thanks :)