17 April 2010

Really?

I thought I was done with the ER for a while, but no. Evidently I'm having, in addition to everything else, vertigo.

Vertigo is the kind of dizzy feeling where the world spins around you, especially in my case when I change the position of my head. Something to do with crystals in the ears getting down into the part of the ear that deals with balance ... they gave me reading material to learn all about it.


The ER, after checking me over and giving me a CAT scan, just treated the dizziness and they hope it goes away in 3-5 days. Follow up with primary care physician, etc. All in all, not so bad. Except for falling down twice early this morning because I couldn't keep my balance enough to walk 3-4 steps.

Is this really happening? They don't even think it's related to the other medical stuff - just happened to occur now. I'm not sure if I really believe that, but if it just goes away I will be happy.

1 comment:

MarieC said...

Oh, man...I was afraid of that when I saw your Facebook post about vertigo. :-(